Working Mothers Need to Be Their ‘Authentic Selves’ at Work
Your weekly roundup :: December 30 – January 3
As you head into your weekend, here are a few articles from the past week we thought you might enjoy.
Joyful Generosity Is Your ‘Thank You Note’
What has God blessed you with in 2019? As we say goodbye to 2019 and hello to 2020, take a moment to plan how you can practice joyful generosity.
Did you know our Monday blogs are now available in Spanish? If you or someone you know is interested in receiving these blogs each week, click here.
Listen to Episode 1 now!
Lisa Lewis, Transformational Leadership Coach and 4word mentor, walks us through the journey to finding your purpose and how it involves a lot of “trying on.” Hosted by Jordan Johnstone.
Sign up for the winter session of the 4word Mentor Program today!
Start 2020 on a strong foundation by partnering with a mentor! The winter session of the 4word Mentor Program is the perfect way to begin the new year!
The 4word Mentor Program is a 10-week experience. We provide three simple yet effective ingredients:
- A proven framework for engagement
- A well-matched mentor
- Support throughout the process
Our work, love, pray favorites
What’s the Latest Word on What Women Should Wear to Work?
Susan Krauss Whitbourne Ph.D. with Psychology Today talks about a new study that weighs in on the debate about women wearing yoga pants at work.
How Working Mothers Can Ditch The Act In 2020 And Bring Their Authentic Selves To Work
Christine Michel Carter with Forbes encourages mothers to ditch the act they may think they need to hold on to and let their whole selves shine at work.
When Your Apology Falls Flat
Gary Chapman with Focus on the Family shares practical steps anyone can take to improve their apology strategy.
Listen to Molly Fletcher podcast on gratitude
We love this episode from Molly Fletcher on cultivating joy, gratitude, and connection in our daily lives. She interviews SoulPancake CEO, Shabnam Mogharabi, who discusses being intentional about tuning into joy in our daily lives and the power of tackling tough conversations.
4word: Local Group Events
Take a look at these upcoming 4word: Local Group event dates and see which one(s) you can attend. We’d love to see you there!
- Saratoga Springs – January Gathering – January 4 @ 9:30AM
- Austin – First Tuesday Meet-Up – January 7 @ 5:30PM
- San Diego – La Jolla Launch Event – January 7 @ 6:30PM
- Dallas – Monthly Study – January 8 @ 6:00PM
- Philadelphia – Chester County Gathering – January 9 @ 6:30PM
- Baltimore – Women Doing Well Retreat – January 11 @ 9:00AM
- Colorado Springs – January Workshop – January 11 @ 9:00AM
- Milwaukee – January Gathering – January 11 @ 9:30AM
- Nashville – Monthly Gathering – January 13 @ 6:00PM
- Chicago – January Power Breakfast – January 14 @ 7:00AM
- Austin – Cedar Park Gathering – January 15 @ 5:30PM
- Detroit – Monthly Gathering – January 15 @ 5:30PM
- Philadelphia – Old City/Historic District Gathering – January 15 @ 7:30PM
- Portland – January Luncheon – January 16 @ noon
- Dallas – North Dallas Breakfast Study – January 17 @ 8:00AM
- Philadelphia – Fairmont/Spring Garden Gathering – January 18 @ 10:00AM
- Phoenix – New Year Luncheon – January 18 @ 11:30AM
- Austin – Northwest Small Group – January 19 @ 5:30PM
- New York City – January Gathering – January 21 @ 7:00PM
- San Antonio – January Gathering – January 21 @ 11:45AM
- Colorado Springs – Monthly Gathering – January 23 @ 6:30PM
- Springfield – January Gathering – January 28 @ 5:30PM
For details on these events, please visit our 4word Events page.
The post Working Mothers Need to Be Their ‘Authentic Selves’ at Work appeared first on .
This content was originally published here.