Home Pregnancy Test
Have you missed your periods? Are you thinking that you might be pregnant? If you are thinking that you are pregnant or not then you can take a test at your home. Yes! It is possible and a very easy method to detect pregnancy test. Nowadays, there are many pregnancy kits are available in many drug stores as well as online to test the pregnancy at home. Several home pregnancy tests privilege to be 99 percent precise on the day you miss your period. Hence, today in this article we are discussing about home pregnancy test.
Home pregnancy tests work by identifying the occurrence of the hormone hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) in a woman’s urine. Recognized as the pregnancy hormone, hCG is merely originate in pregnant women. Your body starts to create hCG once a fertilized egg inserts in your uterus (womb). It can be noticed in your urine from around six to 14 days later fertilization. In the first few days after joining your levels of hCG increase rapidly. Most home pregnancy tests are delicate sufficient to discover hCG in your urine on the first day your period is due.
Home Pregnancy Test Planning:
♦ Read the label and commands carefully.
♦ Only use tests planned by FDA.
♦ Save good histories of your testing.
♦ Call the mentioned telephone number registered on your home use test if you have some questions.
♦ When in hesitation, contact your health care provider.
Instructions for Home Pregnancy Test:
Now, here we are giving some steps to detect your pregnancy. They are as follows;
Attempt to do the test first thing in the morning for best results, however this is not mandatory.
1. Pregnancy tests are typically kept in the refrigerator. So, take care that you carry the test kit to room temperature earlier you use it.
2. Pull together urine in a fresh, dry beaker or plastic vessel. Confirm that there is no detergent remainder in the vessel.
3. Take out the pregcolor card and place it on a flat surface.
4. Pull out slight urine with a tube (provided with the kit) and place just two drops in the circular test well that is typically marked ‘S’. Do not roll urine on the interpretation strip.
5. Wait for three to five minutes (liable on manufacturer’s directions) and then read the test results. Trying to read the results earlier the required time or coming up excessively long, can both lead to exact readings.
6. Some recently launched pregnancy test kits can be believed openly in the urine stream and do not need you to gather urine in a vessel. These kits are frequently more costly.
Directions to See Results:
1. Look at the areas marked ‘C’ and ‘T’ on the test card. ‘C’ designates a control. This band must always appear because this is the evaluation band. ‘T’ specifies the test model.
2. If single one pink or purple band appears, in the area marked ‘C’, it means that the test is negative for pregnancy.
3. If two pink or purple bands look, one in the area marked ‘C’ and the other in the region marked ‘T’, it means that the trial is positive for pregnancy. Then consult from a doctor.
4. In circumstances, no bands look, then the test is illegal. Recurrence of the test with a different pack of pregcolor cards after 72 hours.
5. If the line designed in region ‘T’ is pale, this could be owing to low levels of hCG hormone. In case of a faint band, recap the test with a new pack of pregcolor cards afterward 72 hours.
Top 5 Home Pregnancy Test Kits:
If a question like, which home pregnancy test kit is best arises in your mind, therefore then we have given here a list of best 5 test kits:-
- Clearblue Easy Digital Pregnancy Test
- First Response Gold Digital Pregnancy Test
- Wondfo Pregnancy Test Strip
- Clearblue Advanced Pregnancy Test With Weeks Estimator
- New Choice Pregnancy Test
So, consult from your gynecologist after watching the results, I hope this article is informative for you. Take care!